Window cleaning in Västerås
- Simple and digital
What is included in our window cleaning?
When you wash windows yourself, it’s hard to do it really well. Use our skilled window cleaners, armed with squeegees, to remove both splashes and dirt
About our cleaning
- We clean all sides of the window panes
- We clean skylights - if it’s a window that turns on its axis. We cannot do window cleaning that must be performed from the roof.
- We bring all window cleaning equipment and cleaning agents with us.
- If you do not have a suitable ladder, we can bring one with us for an additional cost. Please state it when booking.
- For best results, we also recommend that you add a frame washer, which means that we wash the window frames and frames.
Specify when you book if you want the window frames cleaned for an additional cost.
What counts as a window?
- Every openable window frame, aka sash, counts as one window.
- If your window has 1 window frame, it counts as one window. Also called 1 sash window.
- If your window has 2 frames (one that goes to the right and one that goes to the left), it counts as two windows. Also called 2 sash windows.
Did you know that...
- We can even clean if it’s raining and snowing (we clean in temperatures down to 15 degrees below zero!)
- Our window cleaners are insured and we have liability insurance to cover any damage.
How does it work?
Schedule a cleaning day directly with us! State how many windows you want to have cleaned and which type of window they are.
BEFORE WE COME
Move furniture and remove objects from window sills. And if you have them, leave out the keys for window locks.
Cleaned and ready!
Our professionals will clean your windows of splashes and dirt, so you can enjoy your beautiful view again!
FAQ about window cleaning
- About window cleaning
- Do I have to be home when you clean the windows?
No, you do not have to be at home if you hand in keys at our office or let us in via code lock.
In order for us to be able to clean, you need to move furniture that stands in the way. Also empty the window sills. If the windows have window locks, present the keys so we can unlock them. You can find more information in our service list for window cleaning.
- Can you clean even during winter?
Yes! We will clean your windows, even if it rains or snow and down to minus 15 degrees Celsius.