Time for window cleaning?
- Right now! 20% discount on window cleaning
- Use the code FP0124 to activate the offer.
Terms and conditions: The offer applies to window cleanings performed before 17/3, 2024. The discount cannot be combined with other promotions or offers.
What is included in our window cleaning?
It’s perfectly fine to need help sometimes, like with window cleaning, for example. Here you can read more about which cleaning steps are included in our window cleaning.
About our cleaning
- We clean all sides of the window panes
- We clean skylights - if it’s a window that turns on its axis. We cannot do window cleaning that must be performed from the roof.
- We bring all window cleaning equipment and cleaning agents with us.
- If you do not have a suitable ladder, we can bring one with us for an additional cost. Please state it when booking.
- For best results, we also recommend that you add a frame washer, which means that we wash the window frames and frames.
Specify when you book if you want the window frames cleaned for an additional cost.
What counts as a window?
- Every openable window frame, aka sash, counts as one window.
- If your window has 1 window frame, it counts as one window. Also called 1 sash window.
- If your window has 2 frames (one that goes to the right and one that goes to the left), it counts as two windows. Also called 2 sash windows.
Did you know that...
- We can even clean if it’s raining and snowing (we clean in temperatures down to 15 degrees below zero!)
- Our window cleaners are insured and we have liability insurance to cover any damage.
3 steps to sparkling clean windows.
Schedule a cleaning day directly with us! State how many windows you want to have cleaned and which type of window they are.
Berfore we come
Move furniture and remove objects from window sills. And if you have them, leave out the keys for window locks.
Cleaned and ready
Our professionals will clean your windows of splashes and dirt, so you can enjoy your beautiful view again.
- Window cleaning
”Never gets as good when you do it yourself!”Anders, Täby
Frequently asked questions about window cleaning
- Do I have to be home when you clean the windows?
No, you do not have to be at home if you hand in keys at our office or let us in via code lock.
In order for us to be able to clean, you need to move furniture that stands in the way. Also empty the window sills. If the windows have window locks, present the keys so we can unlock them. You can find more information in our service list for window cleaning.
- Can you clean even during winter?
Yes! We will clean your windows, even if it rains or snow and down to minus 15 degrees Celsius.
- How is the price for window cleaning calculated?
When you book, you state how many windows you have and what type of window it is. The price is based on the information you have entered. In order for us to make a correct assessment, it is important that you provide the correct information about your windows in your booking.
- When will I get the invoice?
We will send an invoice to you approximately 2 weeks after the service has been completed.