Do you need help with office cleaning? We at Hemfrid offer cleaning of the highest quality with tailor-made solutions for a clean and pleasant work environment. Let a professional take care of the cleaning so you can focus on what you are best at. Enter the postcode and size of your office here below to get a free quote.
Fill in the fields to show a price
Here’s How It Works
With Hemfrid you get a clean and pleasant environment for everyone in it. You get a personal contact with us at Hemfrid who together with our trained staff deliver cleaning with high quality, continuity and flexibility. In addition, Hemfrid's Swedish-made and ecolabelled cleaning products are always included.
Book a free visit and we will tell you more about our offer and how we can arrange the cleaning with you.
We bring a mop, rags and eco-labeled cleaning products that are used during the cleaning and it is included in the price. We do, however, ask you to provide:
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust rocker
- Cleaning trolley/Buckets
Should you wish us to purchase the material listed above, we can of course help you with that. You can also order consumables from us at Hemfrid, just let us know and we will fix it. For example, we can offer the following:
- Paper towels/Paper rolls
- Toilet paper
- Garbage bags/Trash bags
- Dishwasher tablets
- Vacuum cleaner bags
- Special detergents for example. floor, disinfection.
Prices presented are exclusive of Moms.
Hemfrid Additional Services
In addition to the ongoing cleaning, we offer additional services to the office, the workplace and other premises.
Deep cleaning With a regular Deep cleaning you get extra clean in your premises. Our team spends extra time and energy on, for example, kitchens, toilets or where you think it is needed.
Fönsterputs Clean windows give a professional impression and we assist you with regular window cleaning. We bring all the utensils and cleaning products needed which are included in the service.
Handyman service With our Handyman service, we help you assembling office furniture, setting up paintings, shelves, curtains and technical equipment and with smaller carpentry assignments. Describe what you need help with and we will bring with you the necessary equipment.
Do you have any other needs? We can take care of your recycling, take care of your consumables, arrange fruit baskets, supply you with entrance mats and much more. Tell us what would make it easier for you and we will solve it!
Tasks included in Hemfrid's Office cleaning
Normally we perform the tasks below when we clean offices and other premises. However, our starting point are your needs and together with us at Hemfrid you decide which rooms should be included and what should be done, which is also documented in your cleaning description.
Tasks we perform in all rooms
- Dust all accessible surfaces such as office spaces, table lamps, fixtures, shelves, window panes etc.
- Vacuum floors, moldings, electrical outlets and carpets
- Mop all hard floors
- Empty trash
- Remove stains on doors, glass sections and whiteboards
- Polish mirrors
- Arrange chairs in meeting rooms and office spaces, wipe if necessary
- Dust and clean all open surfaces
- Remove stains on kitchen doors, tables, chairs and other appliances on the outside
- Clean the inside and outside where there are rubbish bins
- Clean the inside and outside of the microwave
- Clean the coffee machine/vending machine
- Start/empty the dishwasher or wash the existing dishes
- Fill with hand soap, detergent and paper towels
- Replace dishcloth and dish brush if necessary
- Empty and throw rubbish
- Vacuum and mop the floor
- Dust and clean hangers, holders and bathroom cabinets
- Clean sink, faucet, toilet and shower if available
- Dust washing machine and dryer
- Polish mirrors
- Empty trash
- Fill up hand soap, toilet paper and paper towels
- Vacuum and mop the floor
Frequently asked questions about Hemfrid's Office cleaning
Here we have collected frequently asked questions and answers about Hemfrid's Office cleaning, booking, agreement and price suggestion, safety and security and general questions.
- General questions
- Booking, price suggestion and agreement
- Safety and security
- In which cities do you offer office cleaning?
We clean offices and other workplaces in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö, Uppsala and Västerås.
- Do you only clean offices?
No, we clean workplaces, premises, bostdsrättsföreningar, stairwells and shops as well!
- What is included in office cleaning?
- Do you offer services other than cleaning?
- How often do you need to clean an office?
Most of our office customers have cleaning once a week, but we start out from your needs, spaces and number of employees when we clean with you.
- What hours do you clean?
We adapt to your needs and can clean in the mornings, during day time, in the evenings and on weekends. Tell us what your needs are and we will solve it in the best way for you.
- Do you clean on "red" calendar days?
We do not clean on red calendar days.
- Do you sell consumables?
We are happy to help you with the purchase of consumables such as dishwasher tablets, toilet paper and the like if you wish.
- Do you sell cleaning products?
Our own eco-labeled cleaning products used by our Hemfridare are included in the price price suggestion that you receive from us. These are continuously replenished by your Hemfridare when they run out.
If you want to supplement with so-called surface disinfection, we can provide it at an extra cost.
Our own eco-labeled cleaning products and hand soaps are also available at Apotea, but we can of course help with ordering these if you want more than what is included in the office cleaning subscription.
- How much does office cleaning cost?
Fill in the information at the top of Office Cleaning and we will get in touch and book a visit. During the visit, we look at the premises and listen to your wishes about the cleaning. Then you get a price suggestion based on the needs and wishes you have.
- How do we request a quote from you?
At the top of the page Office cleaning there is a form that you fill in. We contact you and book a visit to your premises to see the spaces and to go through when and how often you need cleaning and what tasks should be included. Then you will receive price suggestion from us. You can of course also e-mail email@example.com or call 0200-11 45 50 to book the visit!
- Do you come out and have a look before you submit a price suggestion?
Yes, we book a visit to your office or premises and then produce a price suggestion based on your needs and wishes as well as the premises.
- How do we sign an agreement with you?
When you have filled in the information at Office cleaning, we get in touch and book a start-up meeting where we go through your wishes and needs. Then you get a price suggestion and we are ready to sign an agreement with you.
- How long are the notice period on your agreements?
Our agreements are ongoing and therefore there will be at most one month's notice.
- How fast can we get started?
We can start your cleaning two weeks after the approved price suggestion.
- What is your cancellation policy?
When you cancel the cleaning session 5 working days before the scheduled time, you avoid the cancellation fee.
- Can companies make RUT deductions?
Only private individuals can make RUT deductions, so this does not apply to office cleaning or cleaning of companies.
- Are you insured if something happens when cleaning?
Of course we are insured! We have insurance of up to SEK 10 million with Länsförsäkringar so that you can feel safe when you sign an agreement with us.
- How are our keys handled by you?
When we enter into agreements with each other, we sign for the keys needed to be able to clean your premises.
- Do your cleaners have a confidentiality agreement?
Of course, all our employees have a duty of confidentiality.
- What are your guarantees?
It is important to us that you are satisfied with the cleaning of your office or premises and we take action quickly if there is an issue during one of the cleaning sessions.
- Are your cleaners trained?
All our Hemfridare have a solid education with everything from material knowledge to cleaning products and special products.
- Do we get the same cleaner every time?
Yes, it is the same person who cleans every time and when needed, for example during a holiday or illness, someone from our cleaning team comes out. Everyone in our cleaning team has the same education as our regular Hemfridare. They see your cleaning instructions so that you get the corresponding quality and delivery.
- Do you use disinfectants when cleaning?
We offer disinfectants at an additional cost.
Our staff are trained, have permanent employment and are covered by collective agreements.
Should an accident occur, Hemfrid has liability insurance and is responsible for any damage caused by our staff. Of course, our employees are also fully insured, both during working hours and to and from work.
Cleaning materials included
The products we use are environmentally friendly.
The guarantee means that we fix what you are not satisfied with right away.
Time for a simpler everyday life!
Get a price estimate.