Hello, where are you moving to?
- Always a fixed price
- Book moving service and get 10% discount on your move out cleaning
What is included in moving assistance?
We’ve got you covered! If you need it, we can also help you pack up your kitchen or your entire home. In connection with your move, we can also take care of recycling items you no longer need.
Our Moving Assistance is adapted to your needs and you always pay an agreed fixed price.
- Liability insurance and insurance in accordance with Bohag 2010.
- Truck transport from door to door.
- Furnishing of moving boxes*. We deliver the boxes to you well before your move date, as agreed, and pick them up once they are unpacked (after about two weeks). In addition to standard moving boxes, we also offer special boxes for crystal chandeliers and the like, as well as wardrobe boxes where clothes are transported hanging on their hangers.
- Easier dismantling of a few things such as lamps, small shelves, sofas and the like.
- Protection of furniture during transport in the form of blankets and straps, as well as covers for beds and sofas.
- We take everything from your home, your storeroom and other secondary space, and bring it in the same way at your new address.
- When you choose to schedule moving assistance without packing, you are responsible for ensuring that everything is properly packed and ready to be carried out to the truck on the day of the move.
*Within Stockholm, Gothenburg, Västerås or Malmö and their surrounding areas, you have the opportunity to borrow boxes from us free of charge, we will come out and collect them for free.
Please contact us by telephone on 0200-11 45 50 or by e-mail at email@example.com and we will help you!
We offer packing assistance if you move within or between Stockholm, Gothenburg, Västerås or Malmö and their surrounding areas. When you book packing as an addition to your move, we take full responsibility for ensuring that your items are securely packed and are responsible if any damage occurs to the packed items during the move.
- All materials needed such as moving boxes, corrugated cardboard, bubble wrap, tissue paper, tape and the like.
- Hemfrid’s labels with clear marking for transport and placement at the new address.
- Specially trained personnel to do the packing properly and safely.
In connection with your move, we can also help you to recycle the things you no longer need.
- Collecting what you want to get rid of
- Transportation of what can be reused for second-hand shops.
- Transport of other items to a recycling center.
- For hazardous waste such as paint residue, chemicals, and the like, we refer you directly to your local recycling center and your nearest pharmacy will be happy to accept any expired medicines.
The recycling service is not RUT-eligible.
Move out cleaning
We can of course help you with moving cleaning. You just fill it in the booking for your moving service.
The moving cleaning is scheduled automatically the day after your move, if you want another date contact us and we will find a new time.
Read more about what is included in our move out cleaning here.
Do you need to dismantle curtain rods, furniture or TV mounts? Add craft service to the booking and we will help you with that too!
Read more about the service here.
How does it work?
You can also add packing, recycling and craft assistance, as well as move-out cleaning, to your booking.
Always a fixed price
The price is calculated based on your needs, how much has to be moved, if you need help with packing, cleaning, etc.
Moved & Done!
Sit back and relax - we’ve got you covered! We include liability insurance, Bohag 2010 insurance and transport.
FAQ about moving service
- About moving service
- About RUT deduction
- What do I need to prepare for the move?
If you have not booked packing from us, your entire household goods must be completely packed and ready to be carried out on the day of moving. Fragile furniture and textiles should be packed as well as possible and everything that fits in a moving box should be packed that way.
- I have a larger bed/sofa or similar furniture that needs to be disassembled, can you help me with this?
Your move includes easier dismantling. We take down lamps, simples sets of shelves or, for example your sofa or bed to be able to carry it out. Wardrobe systems such as PAX are not included in easier dismantling.
- I'm going to move a longer distance, is it possible?
We help you move from or to a new address throughout Sweden if one of the destinations is Stockholm, Uppsala, Gothenburg, Malmö, Västerås or a nearby town. Enter the postcode where you are moving, at the top of the page, and it will be clear if we offer moving help there.
- Are moving boxes included?
If you are moving within or between Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö or Västerås and the surrrounding areas, you can borrow moving boxes for free. The boxes will be delivered to your address and we will come and pick them up at your new address approximately two (2) weeks after the move. We have no limit on how many boxes you can borrow, but expect to use about one (1) box per square meter of living space where you move from. In addition to classic moving boxes, we also offer special boxes for crystal chandeliers and wardrobe boxes where the clothes are transported hanging on their hangers. If you want to keep the boxes after the move we charge SEK 40 per box on the invoice. Please contact us on 0200-11 45 50 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
- Is Hemfrid insured?
Yes, we are insured via Länsförsäkringar. All our employees work under collective agreements and are insured during working hours.
- Moving services
”High quality, good staff – feels reliable and safe!”Lina
- Moving services
”It works well and you won't be disappointed!”Henrik