Moving service in Stockholm
- Always a fixed price and insured
How can we simplify your move?
Let go of the stress and the heavy lifting - we'll help you with the entire move. Hemfrid Flyttservice provides a tailored solution for you and your needs, always at a fixed price and fully insured.
Our Moving Assistance is adapted to your needs and you always pay an agreed fixed price.
- Liability insurance and insurance in accordance with Bohag 2010.
- Truck transport from door to door.
- Furnishing of moving boxes*. We deliver the boxes to you well before your move date, as agreed, and pick them up once they are unpacked (after about two weeks). In addition to standard moving boxes, we also offer special boxes for crystal chandeliers and the like, as well as wardrobe boxes where clothes are transported hanging on their hangers.
- Easier dismantling of a few things such as lamps, small shelves, sofas and the like.
- Protection of furniture during transport in the form of blankets and straps, as well as covers for beds and sofas.
- We take everything from your home, your storeroom and other secondary space, and bring it in the same way at your new address.
- When you choose to schedule moving assistance without packing, you are responsible for ensuring that everything is properly packed and ready to be carried out to the truck on the day of the move.
*Within Stockholm their surrounding areas, you have the opportunity to borrow boxes from us free of charge, we will come out and collect them for free.
When you book packing as an addition to your move, we take full responsibility for ensuring that your items are securely packed and are responsible if any damage occurs to the packed items during the move.
- All materials needed such as moving boxes, corrugated cardboard, bubble wrap, tissue paper, tape and the like.
- Hemfrid’s labels with clear marking for transport and placement at the new address.
- Specially trained personnel to do the packing properly and safely.
Move out cleaning
We can of course help you with moving cleaning. You just fill it in the booking for your moving service.
The moving cleaning is scheduled automatically the day after your move, if you want another date contact us and we will find a new time.
Read more about what is included in our move out cleaning here.
Reuse and recycling
Do you have things you don't want to bring to your new home? We can help you with reuse and recycling. In connection with your move, we help you hand in what you no longer need to Myrorna. We can help you recycle what can no longer be used.
You can read more about our collaboration with Myrorna here.
The service includes
- Collection of what you want to donate.
- Sorting and transport to Myrorna for reuse.
- Transport of other items to a recycling center.
This service is not rut-eligible.
Unfortunately, we cannot help you recycle hazardous waste, such as paint residues and chemicals. Expired medicines are handed over to the pharmacy nearest to you.
Do you need to dismantle curtain rods, furniture or TV mounts? Add craft service to the booking and we will help you with that too!
Read more about the service here.
How does it work?
You can also add packing, recycling and craft assistance, as well as move-out cleaning, to your booking.
Always a fixed price
The price is calculated based on your needs, how much has to be moved, if you need help with packing, cleaning, etc.
Moved & Done!
Sit back and relax - we’ve got you covered! We include liability insurance, Bohag 2010 insurance and transport.
FAQ about moving service
- About moving service
- About RUT deduction
- What do I need to prepare for the move?
If you have not booked packing from us, your entire household goods must be completely packed and ready to be carried out on the day of moving. Fragile furniture and textiles should be packed as well as possible and everything that fits in a moving box should be packed that way.
- I have a larger bed/sofa or similar furniture that needs to be disassembled, can you help me with this?
Your move includes easier dismantling. We take down lamps, simples sets of shelves or, for example your sofa or bed to be able to carry it out. Wardrobe systems such as PAX are not included in easier dismantling.
- I'm going to move a longer distance, is it possible?
We help you move from or to a new address throughout Sweden if one of the destinations is Stockholm or Uppsala with surroundings. Enter the postcode where you are moving, at the top of the page, and it will be clear if we offer moving help there.
- Are moving boxes included?
You can borrow moving boxes for free. The boxes will be delivered to your address and we will come and pick them up at your new address approximately two (2) weeks after the move. We have no limit on how many boxes you can borrow, but expect to use about one (1) box per square meter of living space where you move from. In addition to classic moving boxes, we also offer special boxes for crystal chandeliers and wardrobe boxes where the clothes are transported hanging on their hangers. If you want to keep the boxes after the move we charge SEK 45 per box on the invoice. Please contact us on 010-555 85 00 or email us at email@example.com and we will help you.